How To Use Your Ibotta App To Get Cash Back



Are you on the fence about downloading the Ibotta app? This app is the real deal and will send you cash back within 48 hours. This is a must have. Don't leave free money on the table.

I downloaded the Ibotta app and things just sorta stayed the same because it looked a bit confusing.

 That's just because it's new and you aren't familiar with the set up. It turns out to have an easy to navigate set up and just by looking around and playing with the buttons you will be a money saving, cash backing pro!

 I wanted to make sure you started saving money right off the bat so I created this little info chart to get you started. 
  • Select your store in the app. (I personally found more items I buy in Walmart than my regular supermarket.)
  • Choose your items. If you see $1 back on any item. Watch an infomercial and it's yours.
Get your Ibotta app and get started.



I hope you downloaded your Ibotta app, if not, do it now. See how to save money on your travels by checking out How to Travel on a Budget.