Do This One Thing and Burn Body Fat Instantly

Image by Pixabay


If you are like me you are spending many hours at a time on your laptop. These hour fly by for us technerds but we can be more proactive when it comes to our health and midsection. As you should know...sitting is the new cancer and all this technology has caused our health as a nation to decline.


 Healthline.com reports that you will burn 54 calories just for standing at least 6 hours a day; 
that's over 1,500 calories a month!

 So here are a few tips to getting off your assets and improving your health.
Let's begin by standing every 2 hours to improve blood flow. I usually tell Alexa to play my favorite dance tunes and dance, Well, sometimes...OK I can do better!.See how you can improve your health and stay productive without Alexa..

Standing Up While On the Laptop Burns Body Fat 



Standing while we are on our laptops churning away is how we can  
  • shifting organs that can cause future health issues
  • wider waistline which increases heart issues
  • remove up to ll  pounds loaded on our spines from sitting


Sit to Stand Adjustable Laptop Carts From Amazon

Techni Mobili Mobile Laptop MDF Cart with Storage from Amazon
I found a great sit to stand laptop cart that blends with your furniture decor called .

It has a very reasonable price and is very handy with wheels to go! This design fits everywhere...The Mobile Laptop Table can easily be moved from on place to the other with ease.







Folding Computer Tables Silver Computer Workstation

Now this laptop station is the one I really want; hopefully the company may make this design less expensive. 

It's durable and I can drag it where ever I want to go and look good doing it. I'm waiting!



Whether in the office or at home being on your laptop doesn't have to be what's harming your health. Being proactive and standing while working for hours like me, you can kill two birds with one stone by burning calories.