How To Detox Your Body And Cleanse Your Colon Natually



Super Cleanse: Detox Your Body for Long-Lasting Health and BeautyWhy and how to Detox Your Body Naturally? I used to ask myself the same question when I was in my thirties. I knew that my body would naturally expel any impurities through natural body functions if I had diet that was full of great foods line oat, greens and water.

However that did not work out with all the wonderful restaurants and commercials taunting me. I gave in and that when it all began. A pound or two every year until now.

I did realize that I was putting more in then what was coming out when I starting gaining weight. Eating less was not the problem, however being healthy became an issue.

My skin was not looking a clear as it has been and I began loosing energy and graving junk.I went to a preventive all natural consultant when the doctor said I was in good shape and was told to cleanse my body at least 4 times a year, to remove store unwanted waste.

I was told I would regain energy, feel lighter, and that my small aches and pains will decrease it not go away! Well I did like the way that sounded but looking through the expensive options I decided to go with the home remedy master cleanse. Which was less expensive.

Benefits To Naturally Detoxing Your Body

  • Inches off your waist by eliminating waste
  • Clearer skin
  • Better health
  • Organs that function better
  • Lower cholesterol
It was a no brain-er, If Beyonce can do it so can I! Oh yeah, I found out she did it to get ready for the movie "Dream Girls". But this is no fad diet and shouldn't be used as one.

I had to change my diet before starting and eliminate some unhealthy foods. But regardless, I will promise to at least do a full cleanse 2 times a year.

How To Prepare For The Natural Body And Colon Cleanse Detox Remedy
  • Prepare for your natural body and colon cleanse (Master Cleanse) by changing the way you eat. Eliminate sugars and heavy meats before you begin your cleanse. Adding more soups,fruits and vegetables before your cleanse will get you better prepared. Going cold turkey right before you cleanse will not help your will power and a large heavy meal before you cleanse is not advisable.
  • You will be taking a salt flush or Smooth Move Herbal Tea in the morning before and the evenings before going to bed to further eliminating the waste that is loosened by the cleanse. You can drink as much water as you want while taking you cleanse.
  • With the improved energy you will be noticing you your forth day, walking and exercise will burn more fat from your body.
  • When breaking your fast you will want to eat fruits and vegetables up to 5 days of fasting for 5 days. Anything over 5 days of fasting you should only add grapes,oranges and yogurt to your diet for the same amount of days that you fasted for. Introducing heavier foods is harmful to your sleeping system.
A colon cleanse will give you a great start, however you will have to do some fat burning exercises to keep a lean and trimmer body. You don't want to just depend on the cleanser.Your body needs movement to stay healthy and work properly.

FYI: You can cleanse just on the week end for maintenance or after a long bingeing on the wrong foods.You should always check with your doctor before starting something like this. Sometimes you already have a health condition that won't allow this.