I can just hear the happy squealing and laughing as the children enjoy their special birthday and surprises on their special day. Just imagine the glow on that sweet happy face as they hear their best music and see their favorite cartoon charactor or star as their bithday theme with their favorite friends and family!
This wonderful birthday party will only last a few hours but will take much longer to plan. So here are some tips to make this joyeous event happen without all the drama and stress. It will be like driving with your GPS and arriving ontime!
Steps To Planning Your Child's Bithday Party
- First find out what type of theme you will be working with before choosing your bithday decorations. For instance Girl's 1st Birthday High Chair Decoration Kit 2pc, Green Bay Packers Lay-on Cake/Cupcake Decorations for the Packer fan or Toy Story 3 Party Danglers Decorations.
- Have your Cake. Cake decorating idea's.
- If you are renting space find out in advance what they are and are not suppling and how early you can come in to set up.
- Have appropriate music selection ready for specific age group.150 Fun Songs For Kids
- Choose perfect hours for your party and stick to them. The party should be around 2 hours at the most. Maybe 3-4 hours for teenagers and never naptime for younger children.
- Make sure you send invitations and RSVP to know how many are coming . You will want every child to get favorites and never feel left out.
- Have entertainment settled and comfirmed a week before the party.Magicians, Clowns,Pinatas, Surprise Guest or Band.
- Organize the times you will be having the games,cake cutting and present openings. Know how long each event will last. Check off each item as they finish to stay on track.
- Have a designated person taking pictures/videos of special moments.
- Know who will be helping with clean up.